I got my first part I’ll need to start creating my home network. The Cisco WIC-1ADSL card. This will be used to connect to my AT&T DSL service. I’m looking around trying to find a good Cisco 2600 router to use with it and then I can start working on learning how to configure it. My DSL service will be turned on September 24th, 2010. I’m probably going to have to start off with the 2wire modem just so I’ll have access to the internet while I test out the router configs. This is all very new to me and I’m thinking it might take a few days at least to get it just right.
- Mounting Linux volumes with systemd vs fstab April 22, 2017
- Using VLAN’s to keep your IoT devices separate from your main network. April 18, 2017
- How to reset an unknown root password on RHEL/CentOS 7.x April 17, 2017
- Changing grub2 boot options on UEFI boot system April 14, 2017
- Red Hat Summit 2017 March 8, 2017