I found a Cisco 2611 Router on Ebay to use with my ADSL WIC. It has two Fast Ethernet ports on it as well. Looks like it will do the job I need it to, right now I’m just looking over sample configurations on Cisco’s site to get an idea of how to go about configuring the router for use with AT&T’s DSL service.
- Mounting Linux volumes with systemd vs fstab April 22, 2017
- Using VLAN’s to keep your IoT devices separate from your main network. April 18, 2017
- How to reset an unknown root password on RHEL/CentOS 7.x April 17, 2017
- Changing grub2 boot options on UEFI boot system April 14, 2017
- Red Hat Summit 2017 March 8, 2017