I contacted CiscoKits.com about my damaged Cisco 2610XM router and they are sending me a replacement. I highly recommend them, as they are very helpful when it comes to returns and sent me a UPS label to return the broken unit to them at their cost. Plus they are sending me the new router before I even had a chance to send the other one back, which will speed up the time it takes for me to get back and running with Cisco equipment. I should have the new router on December 3rd, at which time I can put it into service. I also have a Cisco PIX 501 firewall that came in today that I can use for testing purposes. This will let me know if it’s my configuration or an issue with my PIX 515E firewall. Looking forward to it.
- Mounting Linux volumes with systemd vs fstab April 22, 2017
- Using VLAN’s to keep your IoT devices separate from your main network. April 18, 2017
- How to reset an unknown root password on RHEL/CentOS 7.x April 17, 2017
- Changing grub2 boot options on UEFI boot system April 14, 2017
- Red Hat Summit 2017 March 8, 2017