I found this flash game on Cisco’s web site to practice Binary math. It makes a game out of the practice that will help this all become second nature to you. Check it out by going to http://forums.cisco.com/CertCom/game/binary_game.swf.
- Mounting Linux volumes with systemd vs fstab April 22, 2017
- Using VLAN’s to keep your IoT devices separate from your main network. April 18, 2017
- How to reset an unknown root password on RHEL/CentOS 7.x April 17, 2017
- Changing grub2 boot options on UEFI boot system April 14, 2017
- Red Hat Summit 2017 March 8, 2017