Looking over my lab book I noticed there were a some labs that required three routers with serial connections. I have two 2500 series routers that have two serial connection on each of them, however my third router in my lab does not have any serial connections. So I went onto ebay and went to Techoop’s ebay store and found a WIC-1T card from Cisco. This will give me my serial port I wanted and can add it to my Cisco 2600 router. I also purchased another DTE/DCE Back to Back cable so I can connect all three routers together. While I was at it I purchased a few more cross over cables so I can take advantage of the shipping I was going to have to pay anyway. Now I just have to wait for all my modules to arrive.
- Mounting Linux volumes with systemd vs fstab April 22, 2017
- Using VLAN’s to keep your IoT devices separate from your main network. April 18, 2017
- How to reset an unknown root password on RHEL/CentOS 7.x April 17, 2017
- Changing grub2 boot options on UEFI boot system April 14, 2017
- Red Hat Summit 2017 March 8, 2017