My studies are coming along well, and I feel I have a good understanding of most of the material. I just need some more work on my labs before I think I’ll take the CCNA side of the exam. I thought it would be a good idea for me to start off however and take the CCENT exam next month. Then I can focus my studies on more specific areas of each exam instead of trying to take it all at once. I’ve never been fond of exams so this should work out for me in the long run. Plus getting that first exam done and seeing how I do will motivate me even more to finish up and get the CCNA side of the certification. Right now I am just going over the videos again for the CCENT and reading the information from the PDF book on the same topic after viewing the video. So far everything makes complete since and I feel very confident over the upcoming exam.
- Mounting Linux volumes with systemd vs fstab April 22, 2017
- Using VLAN’s to keep your IoT devices separate from your main network. April 18, 2017
- How to reset an unknown root password on RHEL/CentOS 7.x April 17, 2017
- Changing grub2 boot options on UEFI boot system April 14, 2017
- Red Hat Summit 2017 March 8, 2017