My CCENT exam is less than 24 hours away now. I am just doing some last minute reviews on Binary math and subnetting as well as reviewing port numbers. I feel confident that I will do well on the exam tomorrow. I have never taken a Cisco exam before so I am not sure what to expect. Once I take this one I think the exams I take afterwards will be easier as I would have a frame of reference on the exam process. Now I just have to hope I do not blank on anything important for the test tomorrow and do not make any errors in my binary conversions.
- Mounting Linux volumes with systemd vs fstab April 22, 2017
- Using VLAN’s to keep your IoT devices separate from your main network. April 18, 2017
- How to reset an unknown root password on RHEL/CentOS 7.x April 17, 2017
- Changing grub2 boot options on UEFI boot system April 14, 2017
- Red Hat Summit 2017 March 8, 2017