I’m excited, I will be taking my ICND1 Exam on May 31st! This will be my first step into working more with Cisco routers and switches. I’m looking forward to it. I just hope I do well. I’m not that great with tests, probably something to do with nerves and not knowing what to expect. I’ll study as much as I can until that time to keep the information fresh in my mind and then hope for the best.
- Mounting Linux volumes with systemd vs fstab April 22, 2017
- Using VLAN’s to keep your IoT devices separate from your main network. April 18, 2017
- How to reset an unknown root password on RHEL/CentOS 7.x April 17, 2017
- Changing grub2 boot options on UEFI boot system April 14, 2017
- Red Hat Summit 2017 March 8, 2017