I just scheduled my 1Y0-A20: Citrix XenApp 6.5 Administration exam for Monday, May 14, 2012. I wanted to take it next week, however all the time slots were already filled up and this was the earliest I could take the exam. I guess I’ll get an extra week of study in, which can only help I am sure. More than likely I will run through an entire install again, as the more often I do these tasks the better I will be at them. Once this exam is finished with I will be returning to my Cisco studies so I can wrap up my CCENT and CCNA certifications. Looks like it is going to be a busy month for me. Another benefit is I will see how other exams are like. I took exams from Novel in the past (CNE 4) and passed every exam in a weeks time, with a near perfect score on TCP/IP. I found Cisco exams to be much more difficult, however I think my problem there was just speed, a little more practice and I should be able to finish that exam in the amount of time. The CCA exam is unknown yet to me, however I feel confident that I will pass.
- Mounting Linux volumes with systemd vs fstab April 22, 2017
- Using VLAN’s to keep your IoT devices separate from your main network. April 18, 2017
- How to reset an unknown root password on RHEL/CentOS 7.x April 17, 2017
- Changing grub2 boot options on UEFI boot system April 14, 2017
- Red Hat Summit 2017 March 8, 2017