I just finished going through all my training material on XenApp 6.5. I must say I feel very confident in everything that I learned during the course. Much of the material I was already familiar with as I used XenApp 5.0 day in and day out at my last two jobs. What this course did was help shore up the areas I did not have as much experience with and give me an overview of the entire system. I will just go over the material and check out a test prep to make sure I am comfortable with my present knowledge. So my plan is to schedule my CCA exam for next week and get my certificate. I will be sure and post an update once I take my exam.
- Mounting Linux volumes with systemd vs fstab April 22, 2017
- Using VLAN’s to keep your IoT devices separate from your main network. April 18, 2017
- How to reset an unknown root password on RHEL/CentOS 7.x April 17, 2017
- Changing grub2 boot options on UEFI boot system April 14, 2017
- Red Hat Summit 2017 March 8, 2017