Adobe has announced a new security release for Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 and earlier versions for Windows and Mac. Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.1999 and earlier version for the Linux platform. The update addresses various vulnerabilities that could allow an attacker to take control of the system.
It is recommended that you update your Adobe Flash player as soon as possible to avoid any potential security issues.
The following updates are available:
- Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 for Windows, Macintosh and Linux
- Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.2068 for Macintosh and Linux
- Adobe AIR 220.127.116.11 for Windows, Macintosh and Android
- Adobe AIR SDK and Compiler 18.104.22.168 for Windows, Macintosh, Android and iOS
- Adobe AIR SDK 22.214.171.124 for Windows, Macintosh, Android and iOS